The Psalms show you how to relate to God as you pray your doubt, fears and anger. They show you how to respond to God in praise. In this twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Study you will find the best place to explore who you are and what God means to you.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Psalms
1. Praying Our Inattention - Psalm 1
2. Praying Our Intimidation - Psalm 2
3. Praying Our Trouble - Psalm 3
4. Praying Our Creation - Psalm 8
5. Praying Our Sin - Psalm 51
6. Praying Our Salvation - Psalm 103
7. Praying Our Fear - Psalm 23
8. Praying Our Hate - Psalm 137
9. Praying Our Tears - Psalm 6
10. Praying Our Doubt - Psalm 73
11. Praying Our Death - Psalm 90
12. Praying Our Praise - Psalm 150