Do angels really have wings?
Do they protect people from harm?
Can people become angels after death?
Misconceptions about angels abound--in books, in movies and on talk shows.
In this eight-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, Douglas Connelly explores with you what the Bible really says about angels, including their service to God and their ministry to people.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Angels
1. Burning in God's Presence - Isaiah 6:1-7
2. Angels Among Us - Genesis 18:1-22; 19:1-29
3. Jesus and the Angels - Hebrews 1
4. Dealing with Demons - Mark 5:1-20
5. The Battle Against Us - Ephesians 6:10-20
6. Angels and Guidance - Acts 8:26-40; 10:1-48
7. Guarded by Angels - Acts 12:1-17
8. Discerning the Spirits - 1 John 4:1-16