One of the greatest gifts that Christ has given us is each other. Through Christ's body, the church, we discover our unique gifts and experience worship, healing and power.
In this ten-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, Rob Suggs leads us to grow in community—loving and nurturing one another, and in reflecting Christ's love to the world around us.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Christian Community
1. Built to Last - Ephesians 2:11-22
2. Everyone's Involved - 1 Corinthians 12
3. Everyone's Invited - Philemon
4. We Gather Together - Psalm 100
5. Community Commissioned - Luke 10:1-20
6. Servant's Entrance - Matthew 25:31-46
7. And They'll Know We Are Christians - John 13:1-17, 34-35
8. True Confessions - Nehemiah 9:1-5; James 5:13-20
9. Confrontation Restoration - Matthew 18:15-35
10. A Haven for Healing - Ezekiel 34:1-16