Are you facing a big decision?
From job changes to marriage to buying a house, the big decisions you make in life often cause confusion and stress. What does God want you to do? How can you avoid making a decision you'll later regret?
Six studies based on J. I. Packer's Finding God's Will provide you the biblical grounding you need to discover God's will and make decisions that honor him. The principles you learn here will guide you through a lifetime of decisionmaking.
Getting the Most Out of Christian Basics Bible Studies
Introduction: Wondering What to Do?
1. God Will Guide You - Psalm 25
2. The Spirit's Leading - Acts 15:22-35
3. Making Big Decisions - Colossians 1:1-14
4. Advice: With a Little Help from Our Friends - Exodus 18:13-26
5. Suspect Yourself - Jonah 1
6. Smooth Sailing Ahead? - Exodus 13:20--14:14
Guidelines for Leaders