Do you sometimes wish that the Bible could make your decisions for you? Donald Baker is familiar with this desire. He writes, "God has given me free will, and while I appreciate his confidence in my ability to choose, there are times when I wish that he would make the decisions for me."
The Bible won't give you a direct answer to each choice—or dilemma—you face. But the Bible will teach you how to make decisions wisely, confidently and in harmony with God's will. This nine-session LifeGuide® Bible Study will introduce you to the Bible's lessons on decisionmaking—and show you how to apply what you learn to your own decisions, big and small.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Decisions
1. Why God is Silent? - Isaiah 58
2. Hard Painful Decisions - Acts 20:17-21:14
3. God's Unique Plan - Romans 12
4. The Anatomy of a Wise Decision - Proverbs 3:1-26
5. Good Advice - 2 Timothy 3:10--4:8
6. Keep On Praying - Luke 11:1-13; 18:1-18
7. How Does God Speak? - John 14: 15-17
8. What If I Make the Wrong Decision? - Genesis 16
9. Worry-Free Decisions - Luke 12:13-34