Do you wonder about the "end times"—
As R. Paul Stevens leads you to examine for yourself what the Bible says about end times, you'll learn what you can do now to be ready for the future—whatever it holds.
In this thirteen-session LifeGuide® Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of End Times
Part 1: Understanding the End Times
1. The Last Days Are Here! - Acts 2
2. He Will Come Back - John 14:1-27
3. Signs of the Times - Mark 13
4. Grappling with Radical Evil - 2 Thessalonians 2
5. God's Timing -- and Ours - Joel 2:12-32
6. The Future of the Human Person - 1 Corinthians 15:12-28, 35-44, 58
7. The Beautiful Judgment of God - Malachi 2:17--3:5; 3:13--4:3
8. Imagining the New Heaven and the New Earth - Ezekiel 43:1-12; 47:1-12
Part 2: Living for the End
9. Waiting with Hope - Matthew 25:1-13, 31-46
10. Speeding the End - 2 Peter 3
11. Making Forever Friends - Luke 16
12. Investing in Heaven - 1 Thessalonians 4:13--5:11; 2 Thessalonians 3:6-18
13. Going to the Lamb's Wedding - Revelation 7:9-17; 19:1-10; 21:1-9