Did you know that the Bible has a great deal to say about ethnicity?
Through the Bible, God shapes the way we engage with ethnicity. A biblical perspective on ethnicity gives us confidence to explore our own ethnic identities.
In this eight-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, Steve Tamayo takes us through passages that open us up to difficult yet important conversations about race, culture, and ethnicity. If ethnicity is a gift from God, engaging this material may deeply transform the way we interact with family, friends, and enemies.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Ethnic Identity
1. From the Beginning (Genesis 1:26-28; 11:1-9)
2. Ethnic on Purpose (Genesis 12:1-5)
3. Our Broken Ethnic Stories (Exodus 2:11–3:12)
4. Navigating Pressure to Assimilate (Daniel 1:1-21)
5. Ethnicity and the Gospel of Christ (Ephesians 2:1-22)
6. Unity Through Diversity (Acts 6:1-7)
7. Engaging Ethnic Tension (Matthew 15:21-28)
8. Ethnic Forever (Revelation 7:9-17)