Jonah, Joel & Amos
In today's world it's easy to wander away from God.
Hectic schedules and the quest for success often mean that time with God gets neglected.
But if you slow down long enough to listen, the minor prophets can have a major impact on the quality of your life. These twelve session LifeGuide® Bible Study in Jonah, Joel and Amos, written by Doug and Doris Haugen, will help you focus on your number one priority--to seek the Lord and live!
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Jonah, Joel and Amos
1. Jonah's Disobedience and Prayer - Jonah 1--2
2. Jonah's Obedience - Jonah 3
3. Jonah's Anger - Jonah 4
4. The Locust Invasion - Joel 1
5. Return to the Lord! - Joel 2:1-27
6. The Day of the Lord - Joel 2:28--3:21
7. The Lord Roars from Zion - Amos 1--2
8. Israel's Punishment - Amos 3
9. Prepare to Meet Your God! - Amos 4
10. Seek the Lord and Live! - Amos 5--6
11. Five Visions (Part 1) - Amos 7--8
12. Five Visions (Part 2) - Amos 9