Names of God
"God of glory."
"The God Who Provides."
God is called by many names in Scripture--names that highlight specific aspects of his character. This eight-session LifeGuide® Bible Study by Doug Connelly, focused on eight titles for God from the Old Testament, invites you to know and experience the Lord Almighty in deeper ways. As you do so, you will come to trust him more fully and worship him with fresh awe and reverence.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Names of God
1. One Supreme Being: Genesis 1
2. Transformed in Worship: Genesis 14:17-24
3. God's Personal Name: Psalm 68:1-20
4. The God Who Provides: Genesis 22:1-14
5. The Lord Almighty: 1 Samuel 17:1-51
6. Holy, Holy God: Isaiah 1:1-20
7. The God of Glory: Psalm 29
8. The Sovereign God: Daniel 7:7-14